Thursday, 17 April 2014

Three is the magic number...

... and hopefully it will bring me some luck.
Case Study Challege are recruiting for an April Design Team member. I thought I would try my luck and enter the challenge. I figured that being part of a design team would help me develop my creativity and the responsibility would make me more organised at blogging! 
So here's the inspiration:
I love the diagonal design and as a usual mat & layer gal I thought the design right to the edge of the card would push my boundaries a little. Recently at team training events we've been using the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack so I wanted to play some more with that.
 
So here is what I came up with:


Apologies for the poor pic, it was on my phone as my camera was being charged :(

This is what I used:

Stamp Sets
Petite Petals
A Dozen Thoughts

Cardstock & Ink
Whisper White CS
Crumb Cake CS
Real Red CS & IP
Coastal Cabana IP
Petite Petals DSP Stack

 
Tools & Accessories
Petite Petals Punch
Corner Rounder Punch
Candy Dots
Rhinestones

1 comment:

  1. :) wish there was a like button on blogger...love the two colours x

    ReplyDelete