Thursday 31 October 2013

Carbs Sharbs!

Good evening crafters.
This week is my upliner's last week as a hostess and design team member for the Friday Mashup! so I HAD to play along. Not to mention she has used my favourite colours and I got to use my new stamp set, Yippee Skippee!

So the challenge was to:

1. Create a project with the colours: Coastal Cabana; Crushed Curry; Smoky Slate; Basic Black
2. Create a project with a cake
3. Mash it Up and create a project with a cake using the colours above



so here's what I came up with....


 and here's what I used.....

Stamps
Gorgeous Grunge
Yippee - Skippee!
Sketched Birthday
Sweetly Framed (Hostess)

Ink
Coastal Cabana
 Crushed Curry
Smoky Slate
Staz On
Versamark

Cardstock & Designer Paper
Eastern Elegance DP
Coastal Cabana Coer-dinations
Smoky Slate CS
Basic Grey CS
Whispa White CS

Accessories
Candy Dots - Regals & Neutrals
White Embossing Powder
Epic This & That Washi Tape

Tools
Heat Tool
Decorative Label Punch
Sanding Block
Needlepoint Border EF
Aqua Painter

Happy Crafting!
Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment