Saturday 4 April 2015

Thankyou Customers

Hello crafters!
I thought I would share a bit of thanks for my lovely customers, so I decided to make some CAS cards to send out. I aim to do this every quarter as a thankyou for choosing me as your SU Demonstrator so anyone who orders from between April and June 2015 will receive one in July. I've also written inside on a post-it note so you can recycle the card!

For those of you who have seen my cards you will know I'm a "more is more" kind of crafter but as I had quite a few to do I needed a clean and simple layout so I could mass produce!
I braved getting the ever so juicy Blackberry Bliss ink pad out and was pleased with the results.

I'd love to know your thoughts so feel free to comment below. Also If you have purchased from me this quarter (Jan - March 2015) and haven't received one please let me know. I don't have everyone's address and would hate for anyone to be missed out.


Here's a close up:


And here's what I used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment