Friday 22 May 2015

Reginal Swaps

Hello crafters!

I am on my way to Telford for Stampin' Up!'s Reginal Demonstrator Event!
I love SU events, mainly because you get freebies! But also inspiration from so many other demonstrators. This year I had plenty of time to make my swaps (24 hours actually! - see previous post) and so made 60 of them. Can't wait to see what others have made. I'll post pictures on my Fabcebook Page. Like it HERE to keep updated.

I'm sad about the 2013-2015 colours retiring as they all went so well together so wanted to make the most of them for my swaps. Although we cannot use them after June 2nd, hopefully the layout of my card swap will inspire people. I think I'll try it with the new In Colours (THEY ARE GURT LUSH) and see how that looks as well. Need to wait for my sneeak peak order to arrive first!

Anywho here is a picture of the choices of swaps I have made:


And here are all of them on the church hall floor at 5:54 Saturday morning!


Here's what I used. Spot the retiring products!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment