Tuesday 7 July 2015

Choose Happiness

Hello crafters!
 
What a lovely stamp set this is. The Choose Happiness stamp set cropped up in the weekly deals and it's been pushed to the bottom of my wish list for a long time so I treated myself. And what a treat it is, so versatile and great for layering.  I love the little bird and the leaves make a lovely"filler"  when using a stark background colour like whisper white. The banner is a great little piece to add interest to any project and I've seen some great ideas where it's been used as a fence for the bird to sit on.
 
 
 
I used the sketch from this week's Mojo Monday as I liked the diagonal piece through the middle. My cards tend to be straight parallel lines so I thought this would mix things up a bit.
 
 
I made 7 card fronts for my training swaps this month and mixed up the colours (I get bored of doing the same thing!) I'd love to know what your favourite colour combo is.
 
 
And here's what I used:
 



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty grouping of cards. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete