Monday 16 November 2015

Busy Bee

Hello crafters!
This week Robbie at HSS has chosen a lovely sketch for us to play along with.
Doesn't it have such a lovely summery feel to it?
 I just had to use the Garden in Bloom stamp set for this layout. It's one of my favorites, especially when you are pushed for time! I used the colours from this weeks Colour Q Challenge.

I used clear embossing powder to give the shine on the flower & leaves and added glue using the fine tip glue pen for the bees wings.

Here's what I came up with:


Here's a close up of the flower & wings. Hopefully you can see the shine :)

I'd love to see your take on the sketch, play along HERE.

Here's what I used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your card makes me long for spring. I love the simplicity of your card and the subtle shine! Thanks for being part of the HSS design team,

    ReplyDelete