Thursday 30 July 2015

Hostess Gift

Hello crafters!
 
 
I had a party this week so wanted to make some clean and simple cards for my hostess. I searched for some sketches and found this one at the Clean & Simple blog.
 
 
Partnered with the BEAUTIFUL colour challenge at Colour Me!
 
 
Don't those raspberries look yummy!
 
I got the Watercolour Wings stamp set out again, in fact it's one of those stamp set's that is going to stay out by the looks of things, I LOVE IT. It's great that it comes as a bundle and coordinates with the Butterfly Basics bundle. Both of these are definitely my favourites of the month!
I wanted to make 4 cards to go inside a gift bag to give to my hostess and had to use the Butterflies Thinlits die to decorate the bag and am pretty chuffed with the outcome.
 
Here's a pic of the set (minus 1 card which I will showcase at her party).
 
 
Here's a close up of the cards.
  

 
If you would like to host a party and start earning stampin' rewards as well as getting a gift from me please get in touch.
 
Here's what I used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


1 comment: