Tuesday 25 August 2015

HHS Design Team

Hello crafters!
Yes you read the title correct. I have landed myself a place in the HSS Design Team! I'm super excited to be joining such a talented team and joining in with the great challenges. 

This weeks inspiration comes from a lovey picture created by Genny.


Don't forget to check out what others' have created and fell free to join in yourself. Just click HERE.
So here is what I came up with. I treated myself to a fancy new photo booth 'thing' so hopefully the pictures are a little more professional now!


And here's what I used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




I was so excited to take part in my first challenge I made a second card!
A great way to use up scraps of DSP is to create a background, so that's what I did!


Here's what I used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire! Welcome to the team! I love the vintage feel of your card with the map background and ship. Great masculine card. Your second card with the hexagons has a lovely quilt feeling. Perfect background for a cheerful birthday card. I can see where both cards were inspired by our challenge. Thanks for sharing your creativity with our team!

    ReplyDelete