Monday 28 September 2015

Cottage Greetings

Hello crafters!
I thought I'd introduce you to the fab Cottage Greetings Card Kit. It comes with all the printed card bases, envelopes (with fab silver foil liners) die cut accents, wood sheets, foil accents, bakers twine, enamel dots & sequins. And if that isn't enough you also get Stampin' Dimensionals!
All you need is an ink pad & a stamp set and you're good to go to make 15 cards!
There are 3 different designs and enough supplies to make 5 of each. Although you can mix it up and make different designs. The only limit is your imagination.

The Cottage Greeting Stamp Set coordinates perfectly with this kit. It comes with cute little flowers as well which are perfect for your envelopes. It is so versatile you'll be using it time and time again.
I must admit I had great pleasure in putting these together and the lined envelopes make them look really classy. Which design is your favourite?





Here's what I used, along with other coordinating products:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment