Monday 14 December 2015

Deer deer deer SU have NEVER done this before!

Hello Crafters!
OMG Jenny has read my mind with this weeks challenge! Check out this beauty for inspiration:

How lush is that! I love the cute little deer from the Home For Christmas DSP so had to use it for this challenge. This is one of the cards we made at my "Extra Special Chrismas Cards" class.

We also used the Woodland Embossing Folder. Which, if you are on my mailing list will know is one of my favorites. Especially as we can use the stamping technique used in this card. I was gutted to find on the Autumn/Winter retiring list. As were sooooo many others that SU have decided o bring it back next year! Wahoo! They have NEVER done this before! Such a happy bunny. I'm sure there will be more cards to come featuring this fab folder!




Here's a close up of the cute deer.


Here's what I used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


1 comment:

  1. You completely nailed this inspiration challenge, Claire! I especially love the little deer "jumping" over the Merry sentiment! Absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete