Monday 11 January 2016

Time for Tea

Hello crafters!
 
As soon as my pre-order arrived I couldn't wait to play. I'm rather impatient and like to get it all out at once! Therefore this card is a clean and simple layout (so I could make lots in one evening!). The three colours chosen by Genny suited the Have a Cuppa stamp set. This comes with coordinating dies so making this card was super quick!
 


I'd love to see your take on this colour scheme. Play along here.
So here's what I came up with:
 
 
Here's a close up of the cute cup.
 
 
Here's what I used:
 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


4 comments:

  1. What a nice clean and simple card! I really like the candy dot embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly Card is really good. I agree that planning a party is really tiring even if it’s a small tea party. But I never plan parties myself, as I have contacts with event coordinator and I hire them whenever I need their help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the sets I was attracted to right away but wasn't sure if I'd use it. I LOVE what you did with it. It's super cute!

    ReplyDelete